Boilers account for about 55 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
Replacing an old gas boiler with no controls, with an A-rated high efficiency condensing boiler and full set of heating controls will significantly cut your home's carbon dioxide emissions, and could save you as much as £490* a year
*Source: Energy Saving Trust, 2014
*Based on a Glow-worm Betacom 24kw with 2 year warranty and digital display programmer. Monthly figures quoted based on Forward Asset Finance at 0% APR over 60 months.
- Includes a manufacturer’s 10 year parts and labour warranty
- Compact design fits into cupboards
- Ideal for small houses
- 5 second hot water response
- Optional 'glide down' plug in timer, all the functionality of an external timer without the need for extra wiring
*Based on a Glow-worm Flexicom 30kw with a 10 year warranty and digital display programmer. Monthy figures quoted based on forward Asset Finance at 0% APR over 60 months
- Includes a manufacturer’s 7 year parts and labour warranty
- Domestic hot water control added to the boiler fascia, to compliment the central heating control, allowing the homeowner to benefit from increased functionality
- Now compatible with a full suite of Worcester intelligent and weather compensation controls
- Switch mode power supply to reduce energy consumption in standby mode by 61%
*From only £60 per month, over 5 year with a £300 deposit” ii. Small print: “Based on a Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior with a 7 year warranty and digital display programmer. Monthy figures quoted based on forward Asset Finance at 0% APR over 60 months